Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, NFTs and gaming.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
As featured in:
Please answer the following and upload as the Cover Letter:
- Why the Terra ecosystem above all else?
- What are you exceptional at that makes you a strong candidate for this role?
- In your first 100 days in this role, what would be your strategy?
You will be responsible for the following:
- Executing on opportunities for collaboration with traditional web 2.0 gaming studios, P2E companies, etc. to bring their games to the Terra ecosystem
- Account & project management to coordinate project onboarding to Terra ecosystem
- Research, recommend, and execute on partner outreach
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- Experience leading strategy, partnerships or business development in the gaming vertical of a large company or at a gaming studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Clear and succinct communication is very important.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, while identifying areas for process improvement and establishing best practices and policies.