Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
As featured in:
You will be responsible for the following:
TFL is looking to hire a Comms Associate role to help support the communications department (including community management). The job entails working on exciting initiatives in a fast-paced environment across the Terra ecosystem, community, and internal communications.
- Formulate comms strategy for amplifying engagement and network effects of the Terra brand.
- Writing content and coordinating with content producers and videographers/animators on relevant materials for the ecosystem.
- Curating and resolving community feedback in community channels and passing it to engineering for product improvements and real-time updates.
- Help manage and organize internal communications at TFL between various departments.
- Handle partnership co-promotion and coordination for DeFi-native projects and larger mainstream brands.
- Working closely with numerous ecosystem projects and the TFL business development team on creating pipelines to access relevant resources.
- Creating, promoting, and entrenching narratives within the Terra community to attract more users and adoption of the Terra network.
- Monitoring research forums, social media, and other comms channels for important information.
- Engaging with PR and media relations to manage valuable connections in the industry.
- Assisting with social media management and collaborative posts with third parties.
- Helping create educational content and resource foundations for the community.
- Assisting in research-related endeavors and complex problem-solving in a hyper-paced environment.
- Work on large projects in the background outside of reflexive job requirements.
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- Proven background in written and well-researched content -- bonus if skilled with editing and/or videography and educational material.
- English proficiency, particularly in writing and communication skills within a diverse range of areas.
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in a role within a DeFi project or TradFi company.
- Background in communications, content, research, or media relations/PR preferred.
- Degen mindset -- ambitious, motivated, and able to move quickly -- adapting to changing scenarios effectively.
- Capable of working non-traditional hours for global coordination with third parties.
- Bonus -- Acutely familiar with the Terra ecosystem and the LUNAtic community.
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.