Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
As featured in:
The technical product manager will have the opportunity to manage high stakes open source projects in blockchain across a highly distributed internal team and a worldwide community of contributors. The projects will be focused on scaling distributed systems and building tools to help onboard developers into Terra’s blockchain platform.
- 3+ years experience in working in working with highly technical teams in operating systems, computer networking or blockchain
- Working understanding of blockchain & cryptocurrencies
- Fluency in English, strong technical writing & communication skills preferred
- Extreme attention to detail, focus on clear communication & documentation
- Willingness to work with external teams through the Terra Grant program & enforcing accountability
You will be responsible for the following:
- Take Business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Identify customer needs, develop strategies to meet customer demands.
- Monitor and analyze market trends
- Study competitors’ services and products
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Provide product training and technical expertise
- Identify and present innovative product solutions
- Provide Plan
- Provide product vision
- Create Roadmap
- Write Specification
- Team Coordination
- Work with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Work with project management software
- Work within a software development methodology like Agile
- Shipping & Managing Product
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams
- Answer product related inquiries
- Get feedback from customer, and continuously find opportunity for improvements
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- English (required)
- Strong interest in monetary economics, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.