Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
As featured in:
You will be solving these problems at Terra:
- Design and contribute to Terra Core (github.com/terra-project/core), and other protocols powering Terra’s varied financial apps
- Participate in the design of performant and resilient distributed applications
- Set community contribution guidelines & release management policies
- Work alongside a cross-functional team including engineering, design, community, product, and business
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- Leadership experience building and maintaining large-scale distributed systems in production
- Significant experience (5+ years) building applications using Golang, Rust or C/C++
- Excellent understanding of distributed system technology
- Security awareness, with an emphasis on designing for security best practices + working understanding of cryptography
- Experience working and contributing or leading to open source projects
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.