Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
As featured in:
- As head of Validator Relations, you will be responsible for:
- managing communication between Terraform Labs and validator teams
- acting as first point-of-contact for validator inquiries
- addressing validator concerns, problems, and incentives and communicating them to engineering team
- owning the Terra Delegation Program and deciding credibly neutral guidelines for participation
- keeping the validator knowledge base up-to-date
- designing a quality experience for onboarding new validators and regularly re-assessing any pain points
- As we understand this is a unique position, we’ve compiled a list of relevant materials to read through:
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- Proficient in written English, and comfortable with technical language
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple contexts and communication streams
- Familiarity with DevOps terminology and practices
- Familiarity with running software Cosmos-SDK, Tendermint
- Have some experience setting up and running a Terra node