Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
- Pylon: Pylon is a suite of payments and savings products built around yield redirection, enabling sustainable exchanges between long-term value providers and their users. Pylon’s flagship product is Pylon Gateway, a decentralized token launchpad for Terra.
As featured in:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Project manage end-to-end event processes to deliver high quality events through the entire lifecycle of event planning, execution and post-event management including but not limited to: invitation creation, internal and external announcements, pre-event tasks such as audio visual technology requirements, on-site staffing and support, registration support and reporting, managing event supplies and shipping, premium research and ordering, and production of event materials including name badges, agendas, surveys, biographies, speaker introductions, briefing memos and printing
- Plan and execute event logistics and provide onsite quality event management including host and attendee management, budget management, contract negotiation, and adherence to internal guidelines
- Managing and tracking the events budget, including vendor approval, working with finance to process invoices and tracking expenses
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- 3+ years executing large scale events across multiple countries
- US working hours with flexibility for occasional Asia overlap
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Clear and succinct communication is very important.
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-Motivated with a great work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Experience working in global organizations