Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
As featured in:
Our systems are written in :
- Language: Rust
- Database: Postgres & Cassandra
- Blockchain: Terra (naturally) which uses CosmWASM / Tendermint,
- potentially also have some solidity work (Ethereum)
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- Building large scale services that operate in a distributed environment
- Public cloud experience (AWS ideally, GCP, & Azure ok as well)
- Experience with technologies like oAuth, paxos, RAFT etc
- Crypto / Blockchain development experience preferable (smart contracts, oracles) , but not required
- Experience developing systems in financial markets ideal (for example custody, yield bearing instruments, options, treasury, dealing desk areas) preferable
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a must
- A team-player mentality. Development is a team sport here.
What we give you:
- A dynamic environment, with a large amount of autonomy
- A place where your ideas are listened to and acted upon (within reason)
- A high growth company, in a high growth industry. While we are not at the ground floor, we are still in early stages, so you can make your mark
- Build using the latest technologies
- Use and publish open source software
- Fully remote, ideally with a good overlap to the US time-zone
- The satisfaction that your work will help provide financial security to others
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.