Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
As featured in:
You will be responsible for the following:
- New hire onboarding, support for general HR inquiries, & HR system support, and resolution of HR issues.
- Ensure Singapore entity meets all employee-related regulatory and compliance standards
- Ensure proper administration and communication of all benefits programs
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and maintain a competitive compensation strategy
- Serve as an initial point of contact and intermediary for managers and employees, and offer advice, counseling, and training on employee relations matters
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- 5+ years experience in HR, with working knowledge of a wide range of HR practices and compliance issues for Singapore entities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Clear and succinct communication is very important.
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-Motivated with a great work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Experience working in global organizations